Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Top Stressers In My Life

1. Work. I am a server in a fast pace restaurant. Working under so much pressure can make me stressed inside and outside of work.

2. School. Because I do work full time I find it very stressful to find the time to do homework and study.

3. Finances. I do live on my own with a lot of bills to pay as well as school to pay for. Im alwasy stressed out about having enough money to pay my bills for the month.

4. Traffic. I commute and being stuck in rush hour traffic is stressful as well as constantly worried about being late to where I am going.

To deal with these stressers in my life I make lists. I make lists everyday of what i need to get done now and in the future. It helps me clear my head and leaves me a little bit less stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment